Dear MRC members and class participants, we are so excited to offer registration online and many online services from our club software. You will find below directions on how to get started with your online services. If you have any trouble please do not hesitate to contact The MRC staff with your questions.
- Go To Muskingum Recreation Center web site; www.muskingumrecreationcenter.org
- Click on “Register for classes on line”
- If you have a scan code, member number or already have taken a class or had a membership at
the center, use Already an existing member
- Select “Do not have a log in”, if you are doing it for the first time.
- Enter your scan code number; this is the number on your bar code key tab. This allows you to
access all the information you already have in the computer.
- It will take you to a page which will ask you for your user name, password and email address,
complete this information and click on continue.
- You will see a note that tells you that you will receive your online credentials in your emails
- Don’t log off, just go to the top of the page and click on the little house in the upper left side,
this will take you to the main page and you can select program registration.
- Select group fitness. You can now register for your classes. The registration date says June 16
that is for regular members but you are able to register for classes June 9 If you have platinum membership or non-member group X and you can check out with no charge. If you do not have these membership types, you will have to pay in full to register for the classes.
- If you don’t have your scan code number, you can get it from the control desks at the MRC. Call us at 740-454-4767. This is the only way that the computer will know if you are a platinum member or Non- Member Group Ex.
- If you don’t want to get your scan number, you can use quick guest section and complete it, but you will have to pay in full to register for the classes.