Are you ready for summer? We can help!
Join the Spring Into Summer 8 Week Individual Fitness Challenge
Cost: Members $50, Non-members $100
When? May1 – June 25, 2017
What do you get?
- Pre and Post Fitness Assessment
- Personalized Exercise Prescription based on assessment
- Platinum Membership includes unlimited land and water classes
- Free fitness training led by exercise staff
- Weekly workouts, recipes and nutrition tips
A Fitness Assessment is series of measurements to help determine your level of physical fitness, strengths, and weaknesses.
The purpose of a Fitness Assessment is to:
- Allow the exercise staff to develop an exercise program to fit your individual needs based on the results of your fitness assessment.
- Allow for comparisons to standardized norms.
- Track progress of current program.
- Provide a gauge for evaluation on future reassessment
Areas of testing include:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Aerobic Capacity
- Muscular Strength/Endurance
UPDATE: Registration is now closed. We have 28 participants, all 18 and over; 24 women and 4 men participating. Check our blog for updates as we are able to post them, and be sure to join the next challenge to get in on the fun of fitness!
View/print downloadable PDF of challenge HERE.